Split Repair Sleeve
Romacon Petro Split Repair Sleeves are used for making permanent repairs to onshore and offshore pipelines.
It's rugged and reliable design makes it suitable for pipes carrying oil, gas and chemical fluids with high temperatures and with pressures up to 3700 psi. View complete Ansi Table here.
Depending on size, Romacon Petro Split Repair Sleeves can be equipped with hinge plates and lifting eyes to simplify field installation.
Fittings are fully inspected and factory tested to 1.3 x design pressure.
Design standards and specifications
- ANSI Pressure classes 300-1500
- Design based on API 6H. Design calculation ASME Sec. VIII Div. I
- Body materials A516 Gr. 70, ASTM A105
- PTFE coated bolts and nuts, bolt material A193 Gr. B7 and nut material A194 Gr. 2H
- Standard coating yellow epoxy 100 microns
- Gaskets (H) NBR or Viton
- Weldable option is available with heat insulating gaskets
- Double row sealing is available on request
- Sacrificial anodes can be installed on the sleeves for long term cathodic protection
- Non standard lengths are available on request
- Full MTC document will be supplied with the order