SPLIT REPAIR SLEEVE
SPLIT REPAIR SLEEVE
Do you need pipe fit products, such as a split sleeve or a pipe sleeve clamp, to repair your pipeline system? Romacon Petro split repair sleeves and other pipe fit products are used for making permanent repairs to onshore and offshore pipelines. They meet the relevant European legislations and are available at competitive prices.
Why use a split repair sleeve as a pipe fit?
The split repair sleeve or clamp is used to repair a wide range of high and low pressure, high and low temperature pipelines, including oil, water, gas, steam and a chemical process pipeline. Bolts connect the pipe sleeve clamp halves to form a high integrity pressure vessel around the broken or leaking pipe. Molded elastomeric seals of the highest quality are used for sealing, chosen for their compatibility with the pipeline product and operating temperature. If conditions warrant, the pipeline repair sleeve can also be welded after installation to create a permanent seal.
Pipe fit product specifications
The rugged and reliable design of the split repair sleeve makes this pipe fit product suitable for a pipeline carrying oil, gas or chemical fluids with high temperatures and with pressures up to 3700 psi. View the complete Ansi Table in our informative sheets.
Depending on size, the Romacon Petro split repair sleeve or clamp can be equipped with hinge plates and lifting eyes to simplify field installation.
Fittings are fully inspected and factory tested to 1.3 x design pressure.
DESIGN STANDARDS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- ANSI Pressure classes 300-1500
- Design based on API 6H. Design calculation ASME Sec. VIII Div. I
- Body materials A516 Gr. 70, ASTM A105
- PTFE coated bolts and nuts, bolt material A193 Gr. B7 and nut material A194 Gr. 2H
- Standard coating yellow epoxy 100 microns
- Gaskets (H) NBR or Viton
- Weldable option is available with heat insulating gaskets
- Double row sealing is available on request
- Sacrificial anodes can be installed on the sleeves for long term cathodic protection
- Nonstandard lengths are available on request
- Full MTC document will be supplied with the order
Request a quotation for a suitable pipe or split repair sleeve or clamp
If you need more information about our pipe fit products, such as the pipeline split repair sleeve or clamp, we are happy to give you appropriate advice for your application. Receive an obligation-free quotation by filling in the contact form on our website. You can also call +31 88 76 54 450.