FLEXIBLE REPAIR CLAMP
Romacon Petro stainless steel repair clamps can be used to repair leaking pipes up to 30 bars quickly and economically.
Installation can be done by untrained workers and you just need a simple wrench to put them on the pipe The products are easy to keep in stock and offer instant repair and quick savings. Available with NBR and Viton rubber.
- All metal parts: stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI316L, passivated
- Double band (two sections) with a working range of 20-22 mm depending on the diameter
- V gasket, steel reinforced to form the pressure chamber
- Standard NBR rubber gaskets
- Bridge plates are vulcanized into the rubber gasket
- Bolts are PTFE (Teflon) coated to prevent galling
- No loose parts that may get lost during installation
- No special tools required: a simple wrench will do the job
- Under most circumstances the clamps can be installed. without releasing the pressure on the pipe