LOW PRESSURE STAINLESS STEEL SPLIT SLEEVE
Romacon Petro Split Barrels are used where leaking couplings and flange connections cannot be taken off the pipe.
So, no need to shut down the pipe system. Just place our split barrel over the damaged area. Easy to install and corrosion proof. Available with NBR gaskets. Pressures up to 40 bars.
- Body: stainless steel aisi 304/316
- Bolts and nuts: stainless steel aisi 304/316 with PTFE coating – to avoid galling
- Rubber gaskets: NBR axial gaskets are seated in grooves in each half of the split barrrel
- Restraint strips are welded in to prevent the rubber from flowing out during installation
- The initial radial seal is obtained by tightening the end bolts at each end of the barrel
- Depending on the size and weight of the product, a hinge construction will be provided to lift the split barrel over the pipe
- A vent is installed for testing purpuse and to enable the medium to escape during installation
- A suitable vent valve is not included